Monday 20 May 2013

Clean And Simple

Good afternoon all

How are things with you today? Hope they are good.

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a digi from Crafty Sentiments. I have coloured with my promakers.

I have mat and layered with black and red card. DP's are from DoCrafts. Apart from a sentiment I haven't embellished with anything as this needed to be a clean and simple card.

Here is my card




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

I Love Promarkers---Simply Does It


Sister Act---Anything Goes

TotallyPapercrafts---Diva Image Young/Old

Thanks for looking.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tracey, beautiful image, not seen that one before.
    Thanks for the comments on my blog, the box was a plain brown box that I purchased to decorate (do crafts I think).
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab CAS card,love the cute image
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good. Luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and a super CAS. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS design - cute image so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete