Friday 3 May 2013

Flower Shaped Card

Hello

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a Digi Darla's digi called Crissy and Ice cream.

I have used my cricut to cut out the flower shaped card. Digi has been coloured with promarkers. 

From my stash I have used pink gems,pink ribbon and flowers.Sentiment and spotty papers.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Totallypapercrafts---Use a shaped card

Quirkycrafts---Dark and Bright

Digi Darlas---Celebrate

Papermakeup---Celebrations

Bearlymine---Anything Goes

My mums craft shop---Spots or Stripes

Charisma Cardz---Shaped Cards

Thanks for stopping by.

xxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Nice character. Beautiful choice of colours. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with the digi and the card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!!
    I am happy you have choose to play with us at Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you back again...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image and lovely shaped card and colour combination. Thank you so much for playing with us at Quirky Crafts Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, lovely card, thank you for joining Quirky Crafts this time, next challenge starts tomorrow evening, hope to see you there!!
    (Lyn)DT

    ReplyDelete