Sunday 12 May 2013

One For The Boys

Good evening all

Hope you have all had a good weekend,goes to fast though doesnt it. Have you been crafting??? I have lol.

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a pre-coloured image from The Papercreator,its a Sassy Cheryl image called Noahs All Ears.

DP's are from Papermania. I have used lots of black gems to add bling,a peg,twine and Nellies Star 3 dies.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Paper Creator's Crafts---For the boys

Charisma Cardz---Black,White Plus One

Crafts 4 Eternity---Tic Tac Toe (child theme,add a peg,bling)

Friday Sketch---Sketch #43

Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. A this image is a sweetie Tracey, love the colour combo you've used too.. Glad you have got some crafting in today. I've had a few hours in my craft room too and are planning on a colouring session in a bit.
    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. I love the adorable image you have used and your great colours and design.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card for little guy
    thank you for playing with us this week at Craft 4 Eternity.

    ReplyDelete