Thursday 9 May 2013

Teddy

Good evening all.

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a stamp called Milton & Teddy by Wild Rose Studio.

I have coloured with promarkers.

I have used a CArt-us die,blue gems,sentiment,pearl pen,Nephew stamp by Cuddly Buddly and Nellie's Stars 3 die.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Bearlymine---Sketch

(PIN) Inspirational---Challenge 56


Papertake Weekly---Anything Goes

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. This is a really good interpretation of the Pinspirational picture - I love the tiny blue teddy. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Tracey. The papers and colours are wonderful and the teddy is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracey. Such a cute image and I love the papers and layout
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh he is so cute, love the stars too, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card! I really like it!
    Thank you for joining us at the Bearly Mine challenges. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracey, your bear is adorable and the details on your project add so much. I especially like the pierced stars!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! So sweet!! Thanks SO MUCH for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you play along again!!!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete